MeGodcan i ask you a question?

「上帝,我可以問你一個問題嗎?」

 

GODSure

「當然可以!」

 

Me Promise me...you won't get mad

「答應我...你不要生氣!」

 

GOD I promise

「我保證!」

 

Me Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today

「爲什麽你讓我今天,有很多不好的事物都發生我身上?」

 

GOD What do you mean?

「你這是什麽意思?」

 

MeWell, i woke up late

「這樣的,我睡過頭遲醒了。」

 

GODYes

「是的」

 

MeMy car took forever to start

「我的車花了很長的時間,才能開動。」

 

GODOkay

「好的」

 

MeOn the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as i picked up a call

「回家的途中手機就壞了,剛好我要接一通打來的電話。」

 

GODAll right

「明白」

 

Me And on top of it all off, when i got home i just want to soak my feet in new foot massager & relax. But it wouldn't work !!! Nothing went right todayWhy did you do that

「結束所有手頭上的事,當我回到家,我正好要使用新的足部按摩機放鬆,但是它不能啟動!今天沒有一樣都好,爲什麽你要這樣做?」

 

GODLet me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning i had to send one of my angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

「讓我看看,有一個死亡天使曾在你早上的床上,我會派送我的一個天使去為你的生活和它戰鬥,讓你在這戰鬥的過程中熟睡。」

 

MeOH

「哦」

 

GODI didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

「我沒有讓你的車啟動,是因為有一個醉酒司機在你每天經過的路上,若你照常上路,他就會撞到你。」

 

Me(ashamed)

「慚愧」

 

GODYour phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

「你手機剛好壞了,因為有個人要透過通話要做你的虛假證人,我不讓你和他交談就不會被牽連當中,你也受到保護。」

 

MeI see God

「我明了...上帝」

 

GOD Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

「噢,那個足部按摩機它有一個短缺會在今晚造成你家跳電,我不覺得你會希望今晚在一片漆黑中度過。」

 

MeI'm Sorry God

「抱歉上帝」

 

GODDon't be sorry, just learn toTrustMe...in All things , the Good & the bad.

「不用對不起,只要學著信任我...好的壞的...都在這所有事裡」

 

MeI will trust you

「我會信任你」

 

GODAnd don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

「不懷疑你的每一天,我的計劃永遠都比你的計劃更好。」

 

MeI won't God...let me just tell you , Thank you for Everything today.

「我不會了,上帝...我只想對你說,謝謝你今天所有安排的。」

 

GODYou're welcome son . It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children…

「你別客氣孩子,今天只成為你的神的另一天,往後的孩子我都一直眷顧和愛戴著。」

 

 

(資料來源:網路-2012.07.25

 

 

相信一切都有最好的安排!!





arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    潘芊頤 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()